Golden Dawn, Nikolaos G. Michaloliakos spoke at the Plenary of the Parliament about the negotiations between the coalition government and the lenders.
• Samaras talked about hordes of illegal immigrants and censorship. For the same words, legal documents were drafted against Golden Dawn and elected MPs were imprisoned and still remain illegally in prison.
• The political interference and Baltakos’ video were never discussed in this Chamber.
• It is proven in practice that the alarmism of New Democracy was stale. Moving on unilateral actions, doesn’t cause the end of the world.
• The extension of the loan agreement that Tsipras’ government signed for is memorandum.
• On January 25, more than 50 percent of the Greek people voted against the Memorandum.
• The Success Story of Samaras’ government was nothing but scorched earth.
• We were led to bankruptcy by the kickbacks and the scandals of the previous governments.
• In the Lagarde List there are more than 2000 names, but only 30 have been checked!
• The present government has received the fresh popular mandate to terminate the Memorandum.
• Only by reducing the debt, Greece has future and I hope the government will honor its commitments.
Read more: https://www.xryshaygh.com/en/view/video-nikolaos-michaloliakos-the-greek-people-voted-to-terminate-the-memora#ixzz3XVFGdvBm