GOLDEN DAWN is a Popular and Nationalist Movement, with structures, principles and positions. Its active action in the political life of the country starts from the mid-90s, participating in the European Elections (1994, 2009) and in the National Elections (1996, 2009). On November 7, 2010 the Golden Dawn participated in the municipal elections. In the recent elections of June 17, 2012 received 7% and elected 18 deputies.
On September 28, 2013 the vast judicial and political conspiracy against Golden Dawn began with the unlawful detention of the General Secretary and 6 more MPs, who remain imprisoned in Korydallos prisons without any evidence against them and without trial. On May 25, 2014 the Golden Dawn received 9.39% in the European Elections and elected 3 MEPs.
The Popular Nationalist Movement of GOLDEN DAWN is at the forefront of the battle against the Memorandum and the sinful system of the parties of the political establishment. Against the population distortion, because of the millions of illegal immigrants, and the dissolution of the Greek society that is promoted by the coalition parties and the so called Left. It proposes a National policy for exiting the crisis imposed on our country. It fights for a Greece that belongs to the Greeks.
WHAT BEING A GOLDEN-DAWNER MEANS
1) I embrace the third major ideology of history, the one that is the most rooted in the history of my people. Opposed both to communist internationalism and universalism-liberalism.
2) I embrace the need for a state founded and built based on this ideology that nourishes and guides continuously our lives as individuals and as a society. A state that constantly serves the eternal revolutionary principles of the nationalist worldview, with the ultimate goal of forming a new society and a new type of man.
3) I embrace the moral imperatives arising from my worldview and aim to a radical renewal of the obsolete and counterfeit social values. My ideology is not looking to salvage anything from the installed economic and social interests that lead nations, peoples and cultures in decline. So I’m an enemy of every power that perpetuates this sepsis that finds foothold in plutocracy. Whether this power is a military-financial dictatorship or a parliamentary dictatorship. Because those are the two sides of the same coin, and their purpose is tearing down national identity.
4) I ‘m aware that nationalism is the only absolute and true revolution because it seeks the birth of new ethical, spiritual, social and mental values. The right and left solutions supposedly fighting each other, are just a fake theater of two partners who perpetuate the dominance of cosmopolitan internationalists, anti-national and anti-social forces.
5) I believe the only state that serves correctly it’s historical role is the social state, where political power comes from the people, without party promoters. Nationalism sees people not only as a numerical entity of individuals but as a qualitative synthesis of people with the same biological and spiritual heritage, which is the source of all creation and expresses its power in the social state. The only state that can represent the people as an organic and spiritual living whole.
6) The polticians on both the right and the left are deliberately lying, democracy means rule of the people, and therefore the society that is comprised of people of common origin (definition of Citizen in Classical Athens). The social state of nationalism is the only direct democracy. The state were the people are the only reality and do not need authority but leadership. The People are the real sovereign and rule themselves through their leader. So the social state can fulfill the only possible equality (derived from thought and that is not of natural, but human cultural – political creation), equal opportunities. In contrast to the transient and fleeting majority of parliamentary governing, the will of the people is the supreme law, and obedience to it results in true justice from the whole to every unit. ……
7) I realize that in the social state of the nationalist ideology exists the ultimate equality and the politically structured social equality. In the social state there is no social stratification based on income-economic classes. The social classes are collaborating organically groups of people with different abilities and production skills each, just like in a living body. The different systems contribute harmonically and in full cooperation for their survival. Solidarity is the rule of the social state for the relations between social-organic classes. The few people who have burgled their organic relationship with the people are the members of “plutocratic oligarchy” with their cosmopolitanism, and members of the leading groups of “Bolshevik party-union oligarchy” with their internationalism. The oligarchies of money and the tyranny of political parties are the same- enemies of the Nation and the People.
8) I am an enemy of vast exploitative wealth, either locally or internationalist, and a champion of small family ownership like the “kleros” or “temenos” of our ancestors. Money is a mean of necessity, not a governing principle of life or the purpose of it. The ultimate goal of the social state is the elimination of tiered false-value of money and the controlled use of it as a trading mean. The state should have control over private property so that it is not dangerous for the survival of the People or can manipulate them. The economy should be planned so that it serves the national policy and ensures the maximum self-sufficiency without dependence on international markets and control of any multinational companies.
9) I believe that the state, the social state, is the political organization of the nation and that the nation exists from itself without being an invention. It is an automatic spiritual fact that springs from the existence of the People, it is a reality that is based on the existence of the People. Whether or not the People realize the extent and depth of its
existence, the Nation is the highest spiritual entity. The People are born from the tribes, the types of a race and its existence gives birth to the nation as a superior spiritual manifestation (moral, cultural, religious). Derived from the people, the nation – race, needs to be strengthened and developed through the state. It may exist without a state but will be steadily declining (See the national rise of the Greeks after 4 centuries of subjugation and lack of state). So I understand that international communism and liberal cosmopolitanism are undermining the nation by stirring up class divisions.
10) I believe in the importance of society, the whole community of the People, not the individual. The individual acquires a face and forms it’s shape, it’s “I” identity through the “We” of the total. Individuals do not have historical significance as opposed to the people who are condensations spacetime of special qualities of the People and the Nation. A person can only be one who completes the socialization through capability, as harmonious comition of social and individual values. This superior type of person is a new kind of person that nationalism seeks to create.
11) I honor and respect the tradition because it consists all the aspects of beauty and the good that occurred and revealed in history. While grounded in tradition I seek the new creation, the incessant evolution.
12) The social state of nationalism delivers social equality of opportunities grounded in meritocracy and does not ignore the law of diversity and difference in nature. Respecting the spiritual, ethnic and racial differences of men we can build a society with egalitarian laws. This egalitarian laws are the proof of the moral transgression of nationalism and show that there is no legal modulation to protect the naturally existing institutional inequalities that are an integral part of nature and life. In contrast to this, the social – national state gives the same margin of enhancement and sealing to every different element of existence. So, as a nationalist, I fight all forms of destructive policies (regarding nations, races, men), and any false inequality and oligarchy (money, party, perversion).
ARISTOCRACY IS BORN OF MERITOCRACY, THIS IS WHY I FIGHT AGAINST ALL FORMS OF OLIGARCHY